skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Freedom
This was one called "Freedom" that I did for the church foyer
2 comments:
erin
said...
love it.
December 8, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Sloop
said...
You did that one in the foyer? I had no idea. I'm impressed! Very nice work.
December 11, 2007 at 8:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(29)
▼
December
(10)
Thankful!
Christmas
"Tuscan Sunset"
Shawna's room
Spin-off
Love this one!
For Annabelle
This one has no title but it has a twin and they h...
Freedom
Artwork
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
About Me
Christie
My main goals in life are to serve God wholeheartedly, to live my life outloud for others to see and to raise our two kids to do the same. Everything else after that is just stuff, good and yes meaningful but not everlasting.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
love it.
You did that one in the foyer? I had no idea. I'm impressed! Very nice work.
Post a Comment