I did this one after I finished Kari's. The circle pattern showed up nicely on the right but I got a little sloppy on the left. I still like it though. This one is to go to a coffee shop that Liberty Bible (my old church) is opening up soon. They are looking for local artists that want to display and/or sell their work. Might be a good place to start.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Spin-off
I did this one after I finished Kari's. The circle pattern showed up nicely on the right but I got a little sloppy on the left. I still like it though. This one is to go to a coffee shop that Liberty Bible (my old church) is opening up soon. They are looking for local artists that want to display and/or sell their work. Might be a good place to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the circles and how they differ on each side. almost windy.
Christy, I am LOVING your paintings. Ryan came home and tried to describe how cool Shawna's was to me but I didn't get it at all. I totally love it! you are amazing. I am hoping you will email me your physical address so I can send you guys a Christmas card, also if you have Gabe's. birnel@gmail.com
Thanks Christy
Post a Comment