Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Mexican Hammock


Oh my goodness! This is my new FAVORITE thing.....seriously it is! I waited three long years for this. This hammock was purchased on our 10 year anniversary trip to Cancun. The problem getting it hung up was that it didn't have the giant dowel to hang it on because I thought that there would be no way in the world that the airlines would let me get on the plane with a giant wooden weapon so I stashed it in the hotel room and figured we'd just find one when we got home. Yeah, so when we got on the plane, there were about 10 other people holding these hammock chairs in their laps. Good grief! So every Mother's day and birthday I ask to have my hammock chair hung up and finally this year.........he hung it up. I love my husband....and I love my hammock.

No comments: