Sydney's Birthday was slightly chaotic from the start but it turned out really well. We were supposed to meet at Esther Short park but as it turned out, about 3,000 other people were already crammed into that park. That is exactly why I called ahead to make sure this was a good weekend to have it there. I think I talked to the wrong person. Oh well, we made it over to Marshall Park and everything worked out just great. The kids had a nice time playing on the huge playground while the adults enjoyed the shade on a hot day!
Can't believe little Sydney is already 4!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My main goals in life are to serve God wholeheartedly, to live my life outloud for others to see and to raise our two kids to do the same. Everything else after that is just stuff, good and yes meaningful but not everlasting.
2 comments:
Post a Comment