Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More artwork!




Here is some more art work. At the top is my first try at a mural......it's on our wall at home. Second picture is a mural that I did for my cousin Blake for his 15th birthday. It's in his room. We photo copied a picture off an album cover and put it onto a transparency and then I was able to paint over the image with black acrylic paints (thanks for the advice Denise). I really like how it turned out. It was a lot of fun.

The third photo is of one of the paintings that I completed in my art class. I was able to show it at the art show but it has a home..........our living room.

The fourth photo is of the second painting that I sold at the art show. yeah! That's one of my classmates in the picture. My art work will be in the studio for about 2 more weeks so we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, in between children, dinner, showering, exercising and working on church stuff I am painting away!

1 comment:

Graphic Designer Mommy said...

nice work cousin! i'll have to commission you for our new house!!! :)