
The New Year has already begun with a BUSY start. Life is good though. We are doing some extra planning at church for Easter this year. Every year we come up with cool ideas but never seem to see them realized, so this year we started early and have had a lot of extra meetings.
Ben and I are also part of a Worship band that is starting called the Separation State. It is a band that will be leading worship for teen events, conferences and whatever else comes up. We will basically have a set list of about 20 songs or so. Some original and some current worship songs. We will try and play 4-5 times per year as all of us have families and jobs already. It's exciting though. We had band pictures taken and everything. We actually rented a room in the Ace Hotel in downtown Portland and hired this amazing photographer. When we get the photos back I'll make sure and share them with you. So, all this is being done, hurried and put together for a possible show at Nampa First Church in April. Hopefully we will get it. A lot of work has been done in a short amount of time. We recorded a song (which you can hear on the Separation State's MySpace page), put together a MySpace page (Go Ben and Kevin), got photos taken and come up with lots of song ideas.

3 comments:
who are those cool dudes? I want to marry one of them, oh wait, I already did.
Respectfully jealous...and I totally love you guys!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment