Well, here we are! It's so hard to believe that it's time for school already! She came down the stairs this morning all dressed and ready to go for school at 7:15am. She is in afternoon kindergarten, which is nice for me because that is Sydney's naptime. She got on the bus around 12pm with her friend Savannah who is in her class and also is a redhead. They hopped right on the bus and did great. Savannah's mom and I drove and met them at the school and walked them to their class where they found a seat and started playing with blocks. I think she is going to love it. I can't say that I'm proud that I didn't cry, I really think I would've but I was a little distracted, thankfully! What a big day..............and what a big girl!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Kindergarten!
Well, here we are! It's so hard to believe that it's time for school already! She came down the stairs this morning all dressed and ready to go for school at 7:15am. She is in afternoon kindergarten, which is nice for me because that is Sydney's naptime. She got on the bus around 12pm with her friend Savannah who is in her class and also is a redhead. They hopped right on the bus and did great. Savannah's mom and I drove and met them at the school and walked them to their class where they found a seat and started playing with blocks. I think she is going to love it. I can't say that I'm proud that I didn't cry, I really think I would've but I was a little distracted, thankfully! What a big day..............and what a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AAHH! I can't believe Noel is in Kindergarten. I remember seeing her as a little teeny baby at Connie's in Park City. I can't believe that was five years ago. I love her outfit and the chalkboard sign, so cute.
that first photo of her on the school bus is precious.
What a cool 1st day of school outfit for kindergarten. I think I wore polyester on my first day of school (more than one year)
It's all about the outfit on the first day. Good job, mom.
Hey Christie, I'm Shawna Danberg's next door neighbor and she gave me your name for a reference. I started up a photography business a few months ago and I need some little models, for my website. I haven't done a whole lot of work for other people and need some kids other than my own to put on my website! If interested I'd love to take pics of your little cuties! Let me know if you are interested! I couldn't find an e-mail link-sorry for using the comments bar! Thanks, Julie Martin
I don't know if my link worked so I'll give you my typepad address www.moderndayphotography.typepad. com Thanks Julie
Post a Comment