Tuesday, August 7, 2007

County Fair
















Yee-Haw for family day at the Clark County Fair!
Noel volunteered to perform in a "pretend" circus where she dressed up as a snow leopard and acted out a part with other animals on the kids stage. We enjoyed deep-fried cookie dough (don't think I'd get that again) after lunch before heading off to the Rides. We went all out with the 80 ticket package ($$$$) and the girls got to ride a good amount of the rides. I of course had to go on several of them with Noel because........well.........she couldn't just go alone! It's a mother's duty right? Let's see.......we went on the little swings, the train, the fun house, the shrek adventure obstacle course and slide, the big slide, the roller coaster, the mini pirate ship and the broken airplanes. It was a lot of fun........so much so that the girls were both crying and whining when we had to leave........we were literally dragging them to the car. They gave up pretty easy though. All in all...........it was a blast!

2 comments:

brittany said...

I love the fair. We saw you guys there last year I think. Your girls are adorable.

erin said...

when are you having your third?