Sunday, July 1, 2007

Meeting Ruth




Ok, prepare yourself for some ooey, gooey, sick love, mushy stuff cause I got to meet my new little niece today! Needless to say, I'm a bit excited. She is so beautiful, so perfect, amazing. I don't think I've been this ga-ga over a baby since my two little babes. She looks like a little Gabe. Dark hair, dark skin, slanty eyes and Gabe's ears and hairline (both of which I have too).
Leah is looking forward to bringing her home and getting to be a big sister. She has gotten to spend the last four days at Grandma and Grandpa's so has had a lot of fun but I know is looking forward to getting to be with mom and dad and little Ruthie (or Rufie as she and Sydney pronounce it).

2 comments:

brittany said...

I love your blog! I'll be adding a link for our blog so i can check regularly.

brittany said...

baby ruth is beautiful.