
Well, great things are happening at our church. We just go our new
logo. Our friend Teresa designed it for us. We also just completed a project in the santuary. Tons of people showed up to help. We painted a nice "Bonjour Biege" color as well as installed a theater type curtain along the back wall. It gives us a bit more of a blank canvas to work with and makes the stage and the room look bigger.
Ben also got us the Aviom system which allows each person on the worship team to create their own mix of all the instruments and vocalists in their ear according to what they want. It is amazing and a big time saver.
The girls got to go to the Children's Museum with Grammy on Monday and spend the day with her, then on Tuesday they spent the day with Grandma and she made them an amazing and huge fort under the table (including a door). On Wednesday they were with Grandma B. and went for a nice long walk in their neighborhood. They were excited to get to go back to Grandma and Papa's house that afternoon. It was so great for them to be able to get to spend so much time with their grandparents while we were working at the church. We are so blessed to have such good family.

3 comments:
I love to read you and I check EVERY DAY to see if you've updated...are you just doing a once-a-month thing? Dangit.
I love you Kwistie!
Hey erin collins! Yes, I am only doing like a once a month one.......yeah yeah, I know!
Dagnabit!
I wuv you two ewin!
Well written article.
Post a Comment