Welcome to the Sims family blog. I am new at this so hopefully I can make it work so you, our friends and family can stay updated on what's going on with us. Firefighter daddy (as Noel and Sydney would say) is busy busy busy being a fireman, a great worship leader and a really awesome dadda (the latest title). He's also playing in a band with Ben and Kevin. He has been doing a lot of experimenting with loops and sequences with the worship team so that's been a bit of fun.
Noel is looking forward to school this fall and is enjoying learning to cook, sew, paint and do crafts, all of which keep me more than busy. She loves to sing and write her own songs (most of which are about God). She is planning on recording an album with daddy, well two actually. One is going to be a "mexican" worship album.
Sydney is talking like crazy now. Sometimes we have to ask her to repeat what she has said several times in order to figure it out. She has a personality all of her own and is actually very funny. Noel says she's the funniest one in our family - I would have to agree. The girls are sharing a room with bunkbeds which is working out quite well, which means I now have a sewing/painting/crafting room. What a dream....well, it will be as soon as I get it all organized anyway.
As for me, there's always something keeping me busy. I have been painting on canvas, sewing, trying my hand at some jewelry making and reading. Other than that, I pretty much just sit around and watch the dust collect.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Sims Family, Steph and I love the blog! Noel and Sydney are really growing! Ben and Christie, you guys look great and happy! Anyway, have a great weekend and hope to see you guys in the future.
Dan and Steph
You really need to try your hand at scrapbooking. Dangit. Sydney looks just like you when you were little! I miss you guys so much. Can you believe it's been almost 6 months since X-Fest? I guess that was a wasted adventure!!! We want to do dinner soon. The girls can play. Yay!
Post a Comment